Some people have been asking how they can get holiday portraits in before Christmas, so here’s the skinny:
Both packages include:
- Quick turnaround (1 week or less)
- Online proofing and purchasing
- Unlimited outfits/changes
- No limit to the number of people to shoot (so bring Grandma and Grandpa!)
The main difference in the packages is in the amount of time you’ll have, and access to the digital files. They are detailed below.
- $250 for a 30 minute session (includes 1 digital high res photo of your choosing, $30 for each additional image)
- $350 for a 90 minute session (which means more candids, and includes a disc with all photos in high resolution)
Also, holiday cards available for purchase, and if you book now, you’ll be able to send it out as or with this year’s Christmas Card. I’ll shoot anywhere you want in Orange, Los Angeles, or San Bernardino counties, as long as I’m available. I also offer both military (active and veretan) and full-time ministry discounts. Don’t hesitate to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more. Give it as a gift to a friend or loved one! Since this is a photo blog, here’s a photo I took in Switzerland a few years ago:
Hi Everyone, I’m pretty excited because 3 of the 3 photos I entered got accepted for the Photo contest at the OC Fair. What’s funny is that these photos were all taken on my “non-professional” camera with a “non-professional” lens, but it goes to show that so much of getting the right photo is being in the right place at the right time, and really knowing your equipment, no matter how ghetto-fabulous it might be. Have a look:
(I’ll keep you posted on the results). The final prints are for sale, but not until after the fair is over in mid August.